Arts Camp Forms

Please print out the camper application, camper pledge and parent permission information and send it to

Grace Church

1213 Sixth Street

Port Huron MI 48060

Arts Camp Forms Packet

If you have a child older than 5th Grade who would like to be a Junior Counselor, fill out those forms.

When you bring your children on the first day of camp, please bring the Medical and Photo permission forms.

There is also an application form for High School aged Counselors.