We are looking for a Financial Secretary to work 9-11 hours a week, reporting to the priest in charge, with guidance from Parish Treasurer and Budget and Finance Committee. Duties include:
- processing and reporting donations and issuing giving statements;
- processing and paying expenses; reconciling bank statements;
- working with payroll processing company;
- producing monthly financial reports.
- Experience with multi-fund accounting
- Degree in Business Administration or Accounting desirable.
- Familiarity with accounting software generally and willingness and ability to learn ACS church accounting software (similar to Parish Data Systems).
- Knowledge of ACS a plus!
- Ability to work well with volunteers and interact with public when needed.
- Work collaboratively with staff.
- When necessary maintain confidentiality.
Grace is an Episcopal Church which welcomes all people without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, age or ability. We are open to considering candidates from any faith tradition or none.
Click here to download and fill out application form and return by June 8.
Interviews the week of June 12th, unless position is filled sooner.
Return to Grace Episcopal Church, 1213 Sixth Street, Port Huron, MI